Paradigm Geolog 7 v2011.1 64 bit | 315 MbGeolog 7
is the result of a thorough re-engineering of the product suite, with the aim of making this powerful offering even more efficient and easier to use. It combines the system’s proven technological superiority with a modern, user-friendly interface that has been ergonomically optimized for use with multiple large computer screens, has a Windows-like look and feel, and is consistent across multiple platforms.
- Easy-to-use environment with user-defined workspace, for log editing and interpretation, producing presentation-quality graphical output
- Consistent look and feel for Linux® and Windows® users
- Interactive core analysis module, including capillary pressure
- Determin Uncertainty: A full Monte Carlo deterministic log analysis module
- Interactive dip-azimuth walkout plots: Part of the Geomage image log processing and interpretation module; provides the geologist with tools to interpret structural data.
- Powerful crossplotting functionality, providing input for petrophysical calculations
- Multi-well, multi-zone data management
- Audit trail, with the ability to query the history of any individual log
- Cross-section creation tools
- Integration with Paradigm StratEarth® and SKUA geological interpretation and model-building solutions, providing the most comprehensive toolset available for exploration and development geologists.
- Epos integration framework and well data servers allow Geolog applications to work directly on data stored in Epos and third-party well databases, with no need for data duplication.Home: